Green Juice – Breakfast or anytime – any level
For this recipe it is best to use the Green Power Juicer. It extracts the most juice from the plant.
- 3 Cucumbers
- 1 c. Spinach
- 1/2 Head of Celery
- 1 c. of Dandelion Greens
Juice all of the above adding alternating itemsand make sure to mix well.
Go Green Thick Shake – Refreshing for Breakfast – Great Way to Start Your Day – any level
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 large bunch mint
- Mint extract
- Stevia to taste
- Juice of 1 ½ lime
- Add 2 avocadoes – cut avocado in half, remove pit, scoop out meat
Blend above in VitaMix until creamy
- Dice 2 cucumbers add and blend
- Remove stems from a large bunch of washed mint, add and blend
- Add 1 tray of ice and blend
- Add 1 splash of mint extract to taste
- Add Stevia to taste (transitional)
Guacamole – all levels
- 1 clove garlic smashed
- 2 avocados mashed
- squeeze 1 lime
- dice in 1 tomato
Mix until smooth.
Serve with celery or Romaine heart leaves.
Richards Sun Dried Goddess Dressing (all levels, but use caution with umeboshi)
- 1 sprig oregano
- 5 sprigs thyme
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ t umeboshi
- 3 sun dried tomatoes (soaked in water to soften)
- ½ avocado
Celtic sea salt to taste
Blend all ingredients in a blender or vita-mix.
*Umebishi is a ferment, and although it can be alkalining, should be avoided during initial cleansings.
Open Faced Hummus Sandwich – Transitional – all levels
- Toasted Gluten free bread
- Spread hummus on toast
- Put on sliced tomatoes, sprouts, and avocados.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- (You can also serve on Romaine lettuce leaves)